Monday, May 13, 2013

omg dory will u marry me?!

Today someone proposed to me with a ring made out of some stretchy string à la candy necklaces and the ring also had a whale-shaped bead on it. Spent the rest of the day making Finding Nemo jokes. It was good.

The way the schedule at school works, there are A days and B days, and some classes meet only on one of the days. The office puts up signs to remind kids what day it is, lest they forget.

omg, ur right! Today is a B DAY... my (half) B-DAY! lolzzzz
Okay. Enough of that. Today was actually a B(ig) day because today was our parents' dinner! A couple people from Dartmouth came up to speak to the parents of the new students in the program (the students got to come, too). I had to plan the whole dinner, which was an adventure because I've never actually ordered pizza or made a huge salad before. I'm making big progress on life goals here, man. Anyways, long story short, it was a success and that made me happy.

In other news, the Rangers are currently crushing the Caps and it's making me super happy because playoff hockey is the best. So many memories of my butt imprint on the Collis couches last spring.

It is late. The only reason I am still awake is because I took a shower. And because the NHL starts their games too late at night. I guess I can't complain because at least there is an NHL right now! Okay, bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment