Friday, April 12, 2013

everybody loves mug

Over winterim I was given a mug in the shape of a camera lens. It is maybe the best unintentional conversation starter I have ever encountered. Every morning, I make tea, and then bring it to school. And then this mug sits there, chilling on the table, and kids'll walk in and they'll be talking to each other and I'll be listening and be somewhat part of the conversation and then out of nowhere one of them says Holy shit! Is that a cup?
And it's great because somehow this makes us friends.

The candy bowl ran out already. That was freaking fast.

Someone was supposed to come clean the kitchen last night, so I made dinner and was done eating by 5:30. Then I got a text saying that nobody was coming to clean the kitchen. On the bright side, it occurred to me that I could just pretend it was later and consequentially fall asleep and be able to wake up earlier. I'm going to be on the weirdest sleep schedule when I get back to school. In bed by 8, asleep by 10, up by 6:30.

life is exciting
!

No comments:

Post a Comment