Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm such a real person

and by that I mean I successfully* made myself dinner! Hell yeah! I even took a picture because I was really excited by how real it looked. It also tasted pretty damn good too, and not just because I made it (because we all know that can sometimes be a thing).


Salad, Lactaid milk, and mushroom thingies... some amount of money I don't remember.
Making an edible dinner... priceless.

Photography struggles (too excited about dinner? Couldn't hold the camera straight because shaking with excitement? That's gotta be it...), but regardless, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I made a real salad with all sorts of fun goodies inside and then also tried to mimic this thing my friend Boze does with baby portabello mushroom caps and boursin (definitely didn't just have to look that up because I forgot what it was called) and crispified prosciutto. It sort of worked. Fact: It's way better when she makes it. 

I also photographed the egregious amount of groceries I purchased. I got too much food to fit on the kitchen table. Oops? Success? Unclear. 


Groceries on groceries on groceries. 

So much cooking is going to happen. I'm scared. I'm stoked. Let the great food adventure of 13S begin.

Also, can't wait for school tomorrow... seven AM wakin' up in the morning gotta get dressed gotta go downstairs, gotta have my bowl gotta have cereal or some other food, okay stopping now because it's maybe not okay that I still sing that song in my head from time to time. For real though, seven AM wake up. HERE WE GO HIGH SCHOOL. I'm ready.

*success contingent on the fact that I don't die of food poisoning later tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment